BIO Sweet Potato Burger
Grilled sweet potato burger with pickled roots and roasted sunflower seeds.
Obviously, we recommend the use of organic ingredients.
|4||Schär BIO Panini Cereal|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|3 tbsp||white vinegar|
|1 tbsp||cane sugar|
|200 g||cream cheese, vegan|
|1 handful||sunflower seeds|
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C and bake the bread rolls for 10 minutes.
- Cut the sweet potato into 1 cm thick slices. Spread with olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast the sweet potato slices in the oven for 20 min.
- Cut the carrot into thin slices or sticks.
- Combine vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the roots and let marinate for approx. 20 min.
- Cut the Panini Cereal in half.
- Spread some cream cheese on the bottom half.
- Top with 1-2 sweet potato slices, pickled roots and roasted sunflower seeds.