Herb bread braid
A gluten free braided bread with herbs is perfect for any occasion.
|10 g||dry yeast|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|300 g||Mix B Bread|
|For the filling:|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 handful||parsley, chopped|
|50 g||pitted olives|
- Put the flour into a bowl.
- Stir in the yeast and salt.
- Pour in the water and olive oil.
- Knead for 5 mins until smooth. Set aside, cover with teatowel.
- Rise the dough until it’s doubled in size.
- Heat the oven to 180°.
- Mix chopped parsley, olive oil and pitted olives. You can cut olives in half.
- Press dough to 1–2 cm flat rectangle. Use flour if dough is sticking to the surface.
- Spread the filling.
- Roll the dough starting from long side.
- Cut in half leghtwise and twist the halfs few times.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until braid is golden brown.